Thursday, October 18, 2007
hello, muscle aches. goodbye, fats.
PW meeting after sch was hilarious. that Han Lim kept making me laugh and my stomach was hurting after yesterday's training but still i couldnt help myself. "let's have a gentle show of hands." HAHAHAHA. luckily we still finished up the bloody OP.
i have absolutely no idea how to do I&R.
dont know why, but nowadays everytime i finish eating i'd feel nauseous. NO, i'm not pregnant. and NO, i'm not bulimic, ew. feeling nauseous is one of the worst feelings to have. wanna vomit but yet cannot vomit. stomach churning like crazy and you cant walk or talk normally, because of the sensation you get when you open your mouth and it feels like everything is gonna come out onto the person that you're talking to.
but thankfully today's nausea was not as terrible as yesterday's. yesterday was like whole day. here it comes again. another bout of nausea. HALP.
So I'll just hang around
And find some things to do
To take my mind off missing you
Now that we are apart
Am I still in your heart?
Baby why cant you see
That I need you here with me?
PW meeting after sch was hilarious. that Han Lim kept making me laugh and my stomach was hurting after yesterday's training but still i couldnt help myself. "let's have a gentle show of hands." HAHAHAHA. luckily we still finished up the bloody OP.
i have absolutely no idea how to do I&R.
dont know why, but nowadays everytime i finish eating i'd feel nauseous. NO, i'm not pregnant. and NO, i'm not bulimic, ew. feeling nauseous is one of the worst feelings to have. wanna vomit but yet cannot vomit. stomach churning like crazy and you cant walk or talk normally, because of the sensation you get when you open your mouth and it feels like everything is gonna come out onto the person that you're talking to.
but thankfully today's nausea was not as terrible as yesterday's. yesterday was like whole day. here it comes again. another bout of nausea. HALP.
So I'll just hang around
And find some things to do
To take my mind off missing you
Now that we are apart
Am I still in your heart?
Baby why cant you see
That I need you here with me?
5:46 PM